A new media collaboration for the arts community in Connecticut. A fusion of content about artists and arts groups and media channels — radio, cable TV, Internet, YouTube and Facebook.
This website will provide coverage of the arts in all forms:
- individual artists
- arts organizations
- arts-related events and programs
- arts focus or arts integration in local public schools
Contact me if you would like coverage and send your news releases and notices. Use email: [email protected]
I am happy to share your news in every channel! Current network partners and features include the following:
Neighbors – Newspaper/Magazine
- Monthly print version is distributed for free throughout our region
- Available online in color at www.neighborspaper.com
- Contact Tom King, Owner/Publisher, as [email protected]
- I write a media and arts column – send me your news and releases for coverage and other promotional support
The Pan American Express – WECS Radio and Online
- Live on Tuesdays from 12-3 pm
- 90.1 FM and online at www.wecsfm.com
- Live and local music, interviews, audience call-ins, surprises
- Guests always invited! Email [email protected]
- Coming this fall – the series adds live Internet video streaming!
On the Homefront – Public Access TV Series on Channel 192 from Charter/Spectrum
- A YouTube Channel is being created to archive and share shows
- For full channel schedule go to the website = www.ctv192.com and check the Northeast Connecticut Studio program list
Exciting news to share! Beginning in 2021 this series will relocate production from the North Windham TV studio to the new WECS Radio studios at Eastern Connecticut State University. On the Homefront will expand from its present 30-minute recorded format into a full three-hour live radio/video streaming simulcast that will be recorded and posted on YouTube and Facebook to give maximum exposure for guests and artists.